· Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the homeless community in downtown Columbia
· Sunday worship service at 3 PM in Finley Park, followed by a meal; 5 pm meal on Thursdays downtown
· Bible studies
· Recovery and educational programs provided to meet the unique needs of each individual; resume and job placement assistance
· Transitional housing was previously available, and was highly successful at helping men to make the necessary life changes to earn their way back to independence. It is hoped that funding will available to re-open a men’s house in the future.
· Children’s’ Ministry provides clothing, shoes, toys, and other needs; children’s Bible study and activities periodically available.
· Outreach to Africa through Samaritan’s Purse: Keepin’ It Real sends toiletries and sponsors 2 children.
· Senior Citizens’ Ministry provides canned goods and non-perishable items for seniors in need; there is currently a ministry in place for residents of 2 high-rise senior communities in Columbia.
· Collection and distribution of clothing, blankets, and personal items
· Medical care and prescription assistance as funding allows
· Pastoral Counseling